StaySafe 5-in-1 Fire Extinguisher Frequently Asked Questions
What testing and approvals has the StaySafe 5-in-1 fire extinguisher passed?
- Contains BS EN3 tested and approved fluid
- FEA Part 1 and Part 2
- Conforms to BS 5597
- BSI Testing to confirm to extinguish 5 types of fire - Electrical, Textiles, Paper/Card, Cooking Oil, Petrol/Diesel
- Fluid fully Tested to BSI and EN3 Class A, Class B, Class F and Di electric
Which fires is the StaySafe 5-in-1 able to put out?
- BSI have independently tested the StaySafe 5-in-1 and have confirmed its ability to extinguish 5 types of fire - Electrical, Textiles, Paper/Card, Cooking Oil, Petrol/Diesel.
Is the StaySafe 5-in-1 safe to use on electrical fires?
- The StaySafe 5-in-1 has been independently tested to be non-conductive and classed as Di-electric up to 1000V.
What’s inside the bottle?
- The firefighting fluid classed as a wet chemical which is both non-toxic and non-hazardous.
It’s described as Eco Safe. What does this mean?
- The StaySafe 5-in-1 fluid is positive to plant life, has no negative impact on the water table, and the extinguisher bottle and fluid are fully recyclable
Does the StaySafe 5-in-1 have an expiry date?
- Every StaySafe 5-in-1 has a 3 year expiry date.
Can it be reused?
- As with all fire extinguishers the advice is once used it is always safer to have a full bottle for the next emergency.
- We would not recommend using the StaySafe 5-in-1 for a second time if some fluid has already been released from the bottle. For maximum fire protection we recommend spraying the full contents of the bottle on the fire to ensure it is fully extinguished.
Watch StaySafe In Action
General Frequently Asked Questions
What are your terms and conditions?
What are your delivery times and methods?
Can I return an item?
Do you have any current job opportunties?
LifeSafe Technologies is an amazing place to work with great people. Providing the atmosphere and support to employees to help make a difference in people's lives. We continue to grow and provide our innovative fire safety products to reduce the risk of those small fires becoming big ones.