Here at LifeSafe, we often get sent some stories that really affect us. The one below shows how the StaySafe All-in-1 managed to save a woman and her family from potential disaster just by acting quickly and efficiently.
"The boiler short-circuited and set alight the casing around it. The fire alarm went off and we always have an extinguisher at the top of the stairs (as well as elsewhere in key places). My Mum rushed upstairs and fought the fire while I called 999. There were a lot of objects immediately in front of the airing cupboard so once the fire was at a smoulder, Mum and I threw them out of the way to provide quick and easy access for the firefighters that were on the way, then exited the house to wait for them.
The whole thing took about 10 minutes. I must highlight here that this was only safe to do so because there was, by that time, less smoke than if Mum hadn't used the extinguisher. The firemen assessed the situation, further dowsed the fire and told mum she did 100% the right thing in every case, but that if she hadn't have phoned them the fire would have reignited.
She was told it was her actions that saved the house. We have original floorboards and wooden furniture so if we had just phoned them the fire would have spread quickly."
Why not buy a StaySafe All-in-1, just in case...